This year, Americans spent $3,800,000,000 on Halloween stuff. How is that possible?
It’s possible because Halloween is big business. And it’s not just kids that are into it, it’s adults too.
This episode has nothing to do with that. Not really. It’s more about unruly kids that take all your candy when you leave a bowl of it on the front porch…
And it will apply to you, even if you’re one of my Jehovah’s Witnesses friends who doesn’t celebrate Halloween.
In This Episode:
- “Get that candy, baby!”
- Death (and rebirth) of the “mailing list”
- Will somebody be a good customer for you? Take the “burrito” test…
- The real reason so many entrepreneurs get discouraged (and what to do about it if this happens to you)
- A marketing lesson from an upcoming musician who screwed up his own career — this is what not to do
- Why Microsoft doesn’t care when you steal their software
- The super-conservative comic with a big secret — it would kill his career if his “fans” found out…
Links To Things I Talk About:
- The Strangest Secret (Get the audio book free with Audible trial.)
- ProCoach Podcast – The Marketing Podcast For Coaches
Help Your Entrepreneur Friends Get More Treats (and Fewer Tricks)…
If you like RED Podcast, I’d appreciate you telling a friend (maybe even two). And if you really like RED, a review on iTunes would be great too.