In short, not everybody is going to like what you do.
I released a book several years ago and reviewers on Amazon tore it a new one. You’ll hear that story.
I also do an imitation of Gary Vaynerchuk. And I talk about a popular band you’ll know that never got a good review in Rolling Stone.
Laurel talks about how she told me my last book had a lot of problems.
In This Episode:
- When you should ignore feedback.
- Why American Idol has so many bad singers
- How you should respond to feedback.
- Why RED Podcast is always about 25 minutes (or less)
- How to give feedback (and get a good reaction)
- What almost KILLED David’s last book…
- A big cause of typos when writing a book or blog post.
Links To Things We Talk About:
- The Tim Ferriss Show
- Gary Vaynerchuk
- David’s REALLY BAD (and Personally Insulting) Book Review
- Six-Figure Musician – The Book
FOR THE LOVE OF ALL THINGS HOLY PLEASE DO THIS!!!
If you like what we’re doing here, we’d appreciate your help spreading the word. Tell a friend about us, will ya?