You don't want to be that guy…
Well, maybe the guy Walter Mitty became after he started going balls out with his life, but not the “small” Walter Mitty who let everybody else boss him around. Nobody wants to be bossed around.
If you're ready to stop making excuses for what's not going right in your business, you need to listen to this episode…
In This Episode:
- How you're lying to yourself (and what do to about it)
- Why you'll never hear excuses from a successful entrepreneur
- The “secondary payoff” and why it's holding you back
- Why you don't want to be comfortable (with anything)
- The parallel between divorce and delayed career achievement
- Two ways to look at excuses
- Is too much money a problem? Yes…in this situation.
- How to tell if you're lying to yourself (and fix it).
- Why David pays money for a “friend”
- The “envisioning” process – your key to moving forward in business
- Why Laurel never makes “forever” decisions — even about things like getting married
Links To Things We Talk About:
What's Your Excuse For Not Doing This?
If you like what we're doing here, we'd appreciate your help spreading the word. Perhaps you can leave a review on Stitcher…