If you’re thinking about quitting your job to pursue a life of self-employment, this is an episode you won’t want to miss.
In This Episode:
- The first step in getting your husband or wife on board when you want to quit your job
- Why your path may mean separation (or divorce) from your partner
- The myth of job stability
- How to get your husband or wife on board for any business project
- What self-employed people know that “employees” don’t
- This will go a long way in getting your partner to trust you…
- Why too much money in the bank is a bad thing
- The worst case scenario — will it happen?
- How to get your parents to accept you’re quitting your job
- Why your family and friends may never understand what you’re doing
Links To Things We Talk About:
Speaking Of Support… We Could Use Yours!
If you like what we’re doing here, we’d appreciate your help spreading the word. Perhaps you can leave a review on Stitcher…