What can you do to connect with busy people? How do you get their attention?
And once you have a meeting scheduled, what can you do to make sure things go off without a hitch?
We talk about these things are more on this episode of the RED podcast…
In This Episode:
- How to leave a phone message that gets returned
- The one thing you should never ask when approaching somebody for a business deal
- A way to use Twitter to get a meeting with somebody
- What to say when somebody tells you “I only have 15 minutes…”
- Why to never do a meeting over 60 minutes long
- How to handle a meeting that starts late
- What to text before meeting a new person
- Who should pay for food and drinks during a meeting?
- When it's good to pay people for their time
- A good reason to go “old school” when taking notes during a meeting
- Why you should wear a watch during meetings (even if your phone has a clock)
- How to ruin a meeting (don't do this)
Links To Things We Talk About:
DON'T MAKE ME PULL A DAVE RAMSEY!!