Listen to the Episode Below (00:28:27)
So that’s what we’re talking about on this episode… This is part one of a two-part series on “marriage” advice that will also work for your business partnerships.
In This Episode:
- Does your business partner want the same thing you want? Here’s how to tell…
- One thing you must never do in a business partnership
- Laurel had the cops called on her? What the hell?
- Why you should always get a “prenup” in business
- The “prenup” behind RED Podcast — you can use this for any business
- The big advantage of focusing on “small” things
- Why your friends and family don’t matter in business (and should never be consulted)
- A business lesson from a really smart dog
- One reason not to hire people that you like
- Is it really worth it?
- If you want to involve other people in your business, here’s what you’re going to give up…
Links To Things We Talk About:
Make Any Marriage (or Business Partnership) Better By Doing This…