Did you listen to Part 1? Good. Now that you’ve got your workshop planned, what’t the next step?
Making sure people show up.
And making sure you give a memorable presentation that will help you meet your goals of selling product and getting more business.
On this episode of RED Podcast, we more about how you can have a successful workshop or seminar…
In This Episode:
- How to get other people to talk up your event
- The reason reason people will attend your event
- What people expect from a workshop
- These things will make people more likely to show up
- A “musician” trick that will double the people who attend your event
- Giveaways and how to use them effectively to fill more seats
- Different ways to use “scarcity”
- The dirty secret of the workshop business
- The way to combat distractions that normally keep people away
- Partnerships that will help your event to be more successful
- Be aware of this type of promotion (it will bring people, but it may not bring the people you want)
- How to practice for your workshop
- Your workshop “flight check” (what you need on it and why it’s important)
- Want people to pay attention to what you’re saying? Start your workshop with one of these…
- How to overcome a skeptical audience
- Want to sell people something? Here’s how to approach things…
Links To Things We Talk About:
Like RED Podcast? We’d Appreciate Your Help With This…
If you like RED Podcast, we’d appreciate you telling a friend (maybe even two). We’d also love it if you can review us on iTunes…