But you need email, right? Maybe not.
Plenty of entrepreneurs get by without email. Still, if you're not ready to make that leap, we can help you reduce the email you do get so you can focus your time on making more money.
In This Episode:
- The big problem with email (it's not what you think)
- Some people think this is “rude” — do it anyway
- If you do sign up for a mailing list, make sure you follow this rule.
- Want to receive fewer emails? Try this…
- What happens when you don't respond to an email
- A “short and sweet” email replacement — you can still connect with people, but do it more quickly
- The secret to “inbox zero”
- A warning about social media
- Why you should “think ahead” when it comes to email
- How to set expectations with customers and clients
Links To Things We Talk About:
Instead of Writing An Email, Write This…
If you like what we're doing here, we'd appreciate your help spreading the word. Perhaps you can give us a good review on iTunes…