Or can you?
A new book called The 7 Day Startup: You Don't Learn Until You Launch says it's possible and we talk about the good, bad, and ugly of actually doing this on this episode of RED Podcast…
In This Episode:
- Why you want to talk to your customers (and it has nothing to do with “customer service”)
- The real reason why people big SUVs (it's not the reason they'll tell you)
- Can you really launch a new business in seven days?
- A good thing about Kickstarter (something more valuable than the money)
- Why you may want to take longer than seven days to launch your business (even if seven days is an option for you)
- Is it possible to make a bad first impression? Yes, but here's the truth about how it actually happens…
- Nine elements of a bootstrapped business idea (we'll cover a few of them)
- The #1 thing you should think about before starting a new company
- This is more important than money
- 14 business rules to live by (you're already doing one of them for sure)
Links To Things We Talk About:
Help Us Help Others…
If you like what we're doing here, we'd appreciate your help spreading the word. For example, leave a review on Apple Podcasts…