If you want to make more money and have greater “wealth” in your life, you need to do certain things. In this episode of RED Podcast, those certain things are exactly what we talk about.
NOTE FROM DAVID: This is the third episode in our new studio and we're still getting used to working with the new equipment. My side of this one is a bit “hot” and clips much more than it should (which is never). Apologies…
In This Episode:
- How to be an early riser
- Why rich people wake up early (it's not what you think)
- The truth about meetings (and the only time when you should attend one)
- How to “respect” money (and why you want to do this)
- This will make it easier to get “hard work” done
- A good reason (used by Hollywood celebrities) to take on a new opportunity
- Why you don't want to get rich (or famous) too quickly
- Is bigger better? Not in this case!
- Don't have what you want in life? We'll tell you why.
- Stingy rich people vs. generous rich people
- This freaks some rich people out (and made one guy I met completely paranoid)
Links To Things We Talk About:
Help Your Friends Start A RED Podcast Habit…
If you like what we're doing here, we'd appreciate your help spreading the word. For example, leave a review on iTunes…