You should write a few guest posts… If you do it right, you’ll see big results in a short amount of time and with little effort.
In this episode , we show you have to have success writing and publishing guest posts…
In This Episode:
- The foundation of a good guest post (you must have this to get published)
- Before you write a single line of a guest post, you must do this…
- Looking for web traffic? Go here.
- Does “Alexa Rank” matter? Sometimes.
- Can anybody write for Forbes.com?
- Looking for blogs that accept guest posts? Search for these four terms (but not at once)
- How do you know if a blog is worthy of your guest post?
- The best way to find good sites to run your guest post
- A “backdoor” that can get your post on Forbes.com and Huffington Post
- Why people don’t accept guest posts (and how to get around this)
- Examples of crap posts that you should avoid copying
- This will (almost) make up for poor quality content (and you need it even if you can write well)
- How to craft a “byline” that will make you money
- The two best ways to connect with popular bloggers
Links To Things We Talk About:
Before You Write Your Next Guest Post, Try Writing This…
If you like RED Podcast, we’d appreciate you telling a friend (maybe even two). We’d also love it if you can review us on iTunes…