It's not just Laurel — it's a partnership of her and a skincare expert named Kate.
So on this episode of RED Podcast, we're revisiting the topic of how to have a successful business partnership…
In This Episode:
- The scariest part of doing a crowdfunding campaign on Kickstarter
- How long should your Kickstarter (or other crowdfunding) campaign be?
- A way to know if you're a good “fit” to work with somebody (or vice versa)
- The first rule to follow when creating (or maintaining) a partnership
- Should you work with your family? (Sometimes)
- Why you can't be sure your new business partner is worth anything (and how to go into a partnership anyway)
- How to get on the same page with your partner (before you go into business together)
- Do you really need a business partner? Here's how to tell…
- “Big picture” guy? You need this.
- What “control freaks” need to know
- A way to avoid micromanaging (or being micromanaged)
- Dividing tasks — how to do it
- Why you need a written contract (and how to approach getting one if you haven't already done it)
Links To Things We Talk About:
Partner With Your Friends By Doing This…
If you like what we're doing here, we'd appreciate your help spreading the word. For example, leave a review on Apple Podcasts…