Should you listen to negative feedback? Should you believe good feedback?
The answer to both questions is sometimes.
On this episode of RED Podcast, we talk about how to handle negative feedback…
In This Episode:
- What most people (including you) want when they ask for feedback (it's not really feedback at all)
- Why not everybody will care about what you're doing — regardless of how good it is
- The reason you'll rarely get “good feedback” from an expert
- What Laurel learned when asking for feedback about her new project, Love Your Face
- How to act when you get negative feedback
- A 3-step process for handling feedback (regardless of whether it's good or bad)
- Should you take advice from family members?
- Does feedback matter? One rock star's opinion…
- A good way to look like an idiot (and make customers lose faith in you and your products)
- The first thing you should do when you receive feedback (even if it's bad feedback)
- What really matters in the end…
Links To Things We Talk About:
The Feedback We're Looking For…
If you like what we're doing here, we'd appreciate your help spreading the word. For example, leave a review on iTunes…