It's not just Laurel — it's a partnership of her and a skincare expert named Kate.
So on this episode of RED Podcast, we're revisiting the topic of how to have a successful business partnership…
In This Episode:
- If you want to meet people in your industry (of another industry), this is the first thing you should do…
- How to get a meeting with people
- A good way to repel people from talking to you at parties and conference-style events (don't do this)
- Why you own success can make you lazy when it comes to making connections
- How to approach “gurus” in your industry — and why they want this to happen
- Quality or quantity?
- Rejection and how to deal with it
- When you meet somebody “weird” at a conference, this is probably why…
- How to make people care when you talk to them
- New to an industry and have no experience? No problem!
- Why big wigs want to work with you
- A networking lesson from Facebook
- How to determine who you want to connect with
- 3 qualities you want to have (so people will want to connect with you)
Links To Things We Talk About:
Connect With People By Doing This…
If you like what we're doing here, we'd appreciate your help spreading the word. For example, leave a review on iTunes…