Tony Robbins has a new book. It’s called MONEY Master the Game: 7 Simple Steps to Financial Freedom (get the audio book free with Audible trial) and it’s just what the title says — a guide on how to build wealth.
Does it live up to the hype? Yes, it’s good. And in this episode, we talk about some of the “big picture” stuff within the book that you can use right now to transform your business.
In This Episode:
- The big problem with the “dot com boom” and something that is coming around again (you better watch for this)
- Why you’ll never find Laurel in a “fancy car”
- A business lesson from a little kid (and how it applies to you)
- Always follow “Rule #1”
- Investment lessons from a Las Vegas casino
- How do you get where you want to go?
- A good reason to answer calls from a collection agency (even if you can’t pay what you owe right now)
- The most powerful force in the universe (and how to harvest it)
- When is the best time to give to charity?
- What money will do for you (and to you)
- Who’s really in charge?
Links To Things We Talk About:
- MONEY Master the Game: 7 Simple Steps to Financial Freedom (Get the audio book free with Audible trial.)
- The Compound Effect
- The Secret (Get the audio book free with Audible trial.)
- RED 3x – The Application
Help Your Friends Make More Money…
If you like RED Podcast, we’d appreciate you telling a friend (maybe even two). We’d also love it if you can review us on iTunes…