Don’t screw it up.
This episode gives a four-part process to think about when speaking, to help you communicate your message effectively as well as keep people interested in what you’re saying.
In This Episode:
- Two ways to outline a speech
- A good reason to use bulletpoints when delivering a speech (it’s not what you think)
- How to lose people within seconds of starting your speech (this is more common than you’d think…)
- What’s your uniform?
- The truth about using Power Point (or Keynote) in presentations
- When you should walk off stage (and how you should do it)
- Why even the best speaker in the world can fail on stage
- The reason good speakers plan a speech like a workout at the gym — this almost guarantees your speech will be successful
Links To Things We Talk About:
- Jon Acuff
- Speak Like Churchill, Stand Like Lincoln (Get the audio book free with Audible trial.)
- Micro Machine Man
- Federal Express commercial
- Alvin and The Chipmunks
- Zig Ziglar (Get one of audio books free with Audible trial.)
Practice Your Speaking Skills By Telling A Friend About RED Podcast…
If you like RED Podcast, we’d appreciate you telling a friend (maybe even two). We’d also love it if you can review us on iTunes.