So now what?
Whether you've given up on anything this year or not, now is the time to dig in and make sure the upcoming year doesn't fall flat. On this episode of RED Podcast, we go into detail about Laurel's “action plan” and how you can put it to use on both your business and personal goals.
In This Episode:
- What to do if you break a resolution
- Goal achievement lessons learned from writing a book
- Thinking about writing a book? How I'm writing my new one…
- The danger of working with your significant other
- How to get clear on your goals
- Is your goal realistic?
- How narrow should your goals be?
- Why you don't need to worry about achieving some goals…
- How to put good habits in place
- This will throw your whole schedule off…
Links To Things We Talk About:
Help Us Achieve Our Goal…
If you like RED Podcast, we'd appreciate you telling a friend (maybe even two). We'd also love it if you can review us on iTunes.