Perhaps more importantly… How do you really connect with them and build strong relationships?
That’s what this episode of RED Podcast is all about.
In This Episode:
- Want to connect with great people? Here’s the first thing you need to do…
- How to get people to say yes to your requests
- The criteria for picking people for a mastermind group
- Why you should (almost always) be the dumbest guy in the room
- Never ever do this when reaching out to somebody
- One thing mentors want from you (if you don’t do this, your relationship will die)
- Does the person you want to meet with only have 15 minutes? Here’s what to do…
- What does an “equal” relationship look like?
- If you want to meet some great people, this should be a constant activity…
- Using Uber to connect with people
- Why Twitter is great to connect with people (and how to do it)
- How people get money from investors without a business plan
- A “secret ninja trick” to upgrade a personal (or business) relationship
- This sounds manipulative to some people — it’s not
Links To Things We Talk About:
This Is A Good Excuse To Reach Out To People…
If you like RED Podcast, we’d appreciate you telling a friend (maybe even two). We’d also love it if you can review us on iTunes.