Austin Kleon wrote a kick ass book called Steal Like an Artist: 10 Things Nobody Told You About Being Creative. On this episode of RED Podcast, we talk all about it…
In This Episode:
- The problem with being good at something
- A business lesson from a 16-year-old driver
- What are you doing with the information in your have? And what should you do?
- Is anything original?
- HOARDERS!!! The social media version!!
- The McMansion Rule
- A good reason not to read a book
- The downside of Evernote
- Why it’s good to jump in now
- Two types of books all authors know about
- A different “rule” for writing a successful book
- The downside of an iPhone (or any mobile phone)
- All people should obey this rule
- How to really know the people you market to — this will make sure your business is a success!
- Why obscurity is good
Links To Things We Talk About:
- Steal Like an Artist: 10 Things Nobody Told You About Being Creative
- Fisher Bullet Space Pen
- Extra Small Moleskine Pocket Notebook
- School of Laughs
- Jon Acuff
Steal This Idea…
If you like RED Podcast, we’d appreciate you telling a friend (maybe even two). We’d also love it if you can review us on iTunes…