Robert Herjavec is seen weekly on ABC's Shark Tank. For the first six seasons, he was seen on a similar CBC show, Dragons' Den. He's the author of Driven: How to Succeed in Business and in Life and The Will To Win: Leading, Competing, Succeeding.
In a CBC interview Herjavec shared 10 rules for entrepreneurs. In this episode of RED Podcast, we discuss five of them. For the other five, listen to RED 110.
In This Episode:
- Why glass desks aren't good for business (or maybe they are)
- How building a good business is like training for a marathon
- The way most people get successful (or famous)
- All sorts of BS that David Letterman has had to deal with…
- What to do when you get fat
- The basis for any successful business (regardless of what that business sells)
- Marketing lessons for cigarette companies
- A bad habit from Dave Ramsey… (this isn't a good way to live)
- The truth about work/life balance (and why some people don't want it)
- Maybe you should take more vacations…
- Can you really sleep for only three hours per night?
- Why so few companies make it
- The danger of the “Four-Hour Work Week”
Links To Things We Talk About:
- Feng Shui
- Shark Tank
- Dragons' Den (CBC)
- 23 Hours
- School of Laughs
- 5 Marketing Lessons From Big Tobacco
- Sleep Cycle Alarm
A Good Way To Connect With Other Entrepreneurs…
If you like RED Podcast, we'd appreciate you telling a friend (maybe even two). We'd also love it if you can review us on iTunes.