Rik Roberts is professional comic who specializes in helping people just like you be more entertaining and successful on stage. A fundamental of this is knowing how to best connect with your audience.
Whether you have a podcast, a blog, or both, what he says is going to help you!
If you want to connect with your audience in a big way, listen up…
What You’ll Learn:
- This will make you come off a little weird…
- Why Rik doesn't try to connect with certain audiences
- The type of person people don't want to listen to (on stage, on a podcast, or via a blog or book)
- How to deal with hecklers
- Why being “older” is an advantage when connecting with people
- The way to handle an emergency during a live performance
- Crowd control lessons from Paul Stanley of KISS
- The most important element of a comedy show (or any speaking gig)
- A simple trick to better connect with podcast listeners
- What does your audience want from you? Here's one way to find out…
- How to know who is listening to your podcast
- Why “define your avatar” is BS (sort of)
- The hardest way to podcast (and how to do it right)
- Everybody behind a mic (or in front of a crowd) has to watch out for this problem
- How to build trust with a live audience
- When the “rules” hurt you…
- What to do when you show up at an open mic comedy night and you're not a comic
- This will kill an interview!
- How to keep your podcast (or live speech) moving forward
- The “two-question” podcast format
- Why podcasters (and speakers) should focus on writing
- “Less is more” in this situation…
Links To Things We Talk About:
Here's A Way To Connect With People…
If you like RED Podcast, we'd appreciate you telling a friend (maybe even two). We'd also love it if you can review us on iTunes.