Want to sell more books? A foreword from a celebrity can help.
Have a new product you want to be successful? You want endorsements…
How do you get these? That’s what we talk about on this episode of RED Podcast…
In This Episode:
- Where to never ever get on a mobile phone
- The first thing to do when you’re looking for a testimonial or endorsement
- How to get connected with famous people (or anybody)
- Momentum and how to use it to connect with people
- The difference between testimonials and endorsements
- Why feedback is important when getting testimonials and endorsements from people you don’t already know
- One reason people aren’t answering your emails (and what to do about it)
- The “backdoor method” (this might get you into trouble)
- Your best testimonials (it’s not celebrities…)
- The best time to ask for a testimonial
- How to get the best testimonials from clients
- A marketing lesson from car dealers that will help you get great testimonials
- The easiest way to get an endorsement for your book…
- Seeing clients in person? This is the best way to get testimonials…
- Why a great marketing plan will help you get endorsements for your project
Links To Things We Talk About:
Looking For Something To Endorse?
If you like RED Podcast, we’d appreciate you telling a friend (maybe even two). We’d also love it if you can review us on iTunes.