So how do you do it? That's what we're talking about on this episode…
In This Episode:
- Do you ever really “find” your voice?
- Why I just don't care anymore…
- What you can learn about business from old guys who have never been in business
- A “voice lesson” from Richard Pryor — this will surprise you
- Why I like both Rush Limbaugh and Howard Stern (even though they're on opposite sides of the political spectrum)
- The “voice” problem with TV sitcoms
- A good reason to talk to jerks
- One thing teenagers do right (and something you should copy)
- Why it can be difficult to find your own voice (even though you know yourself better than anybody)
- 4 questions to ask your friends when you need help finding your voice
Links To Things We Talk About:
Get The RED Podcast App – It's FREE!
Help Spread The Real Entrepreneur Voice…
If you like RED Podcast, we'd appreciate you telling a friend (maybe even two). We'd also love it if you can review us on iTunes.