Regardless of what you want from your business (or your life), we have a method to help you make it happen…
In This Episode:
- Why most entrepreneurs want to be recognized (it’s not the reason you think)
- The loneliest time of the day
- Why most podcasts “don’t exist”
- What Laurel does when she sees Keith Urban at a coffee shop
- And Miley Cyrus was at the coffee shop too? What the hell?!
- What does fame really look like?
- Why a lot of famous people are broke
- Clarity – what it look like (and how to get it)
- The reason fame is such a bitch
- How to get balance in your life
- Why you’re not getting what you want in life (or in business)
- The dilemma within all entrepreneurs…
- A trick from Alcoholics Anonymous that will help you achieve your goals (if you drink, don’t worry — you won’t have to give it up)
- What I miss about working a dayjob (yes, you read that correctly)
- Want to make something happen in your life? Do this first…
Links To Things We Talk About:
Get The RED Podcast App – It’s FREE!
Help Your Friends Get Both Fame And Money…
If you like RED Podcast, we’d appreciate you telling a friend (maybe even two). We’d also love it if you can review us on iTunes.