Fear of rejection is a common problem. And if you suffer from it, listen up because Jia has a solution…
What You’ll Learn:
- How to say “no” to people (and not feel like a jerk)
- The two types of people in the world
- Can people smell fear of rejection?
- If somebody rejects your first request, do this and you’ll have a better shot of getting a “yes” when you ask again later…
- A different perfective on “no”
- The “perfect” rejection and how you can use it yourself
- When you get rejected, you need to do this…
- How a box of doughnuts changed Jia’s career
- The scary part about releasing a book (or any big project)
- Why “rejection therapy” is so powerful for getting what you want in business and life
- How many things are you missing out on because you don’t ask?
- The first thing most people do when they get rejected (and why you should avoid this)
Links To Things We Talk About:
Don’t Reject This Request…
If you like RED Podcast, we’d appreciate you telling a friend (maybe even two). We’d also love it if you can review us on iTunes.