And it’s especially painful when even your own family doesn’t care… But there is a big upside to this.
What do you do when friends and family don’t support your business ideas? That’s the topic of this episode of RED Podcast…
What You’ll Learn:
- Why we didn’t want a lot of “friend and family” support for Laurel’s last crowdfunding campaign, Project X
- How to create momentum for your new project
- The reason to “support everything” your friends do
- Why I “like” everything on Facebook (even though I recently lost a client by doing this)
- A good reason to forgive people who don’t support you
- The downside of supportive family and friends (you don’t want this part of it)
- A lesson from how cigarettes are marketed
- How good is your business idea?
- Why we don’t ask for “votes” or send emails asking you to “like” pages on Facebook
- The reasons “awards” don’t matter
Links To Things I Talk About:
- The War of Art: Break Through the Blocks and Win Your Inner Creative Battles (Get the audio book free with Audible trial.)
- Turning Pro: Tap Your Inner Power and Create Your Life’s Work (Get the audio book free with Audible trial.)
Get The RED Podcast App – It’s FREE!
An Opportunity To Practice Showing Support…
If you like RED Podcast, we’d appreciate you telling a friend (maybe even two). We’d also love it if you can review us on iTunes.