On this episode, I talk about the business lessons you can learn from Caitlyn Jenner and why you should be paying attention to this story, even if it makes you uncomfortable.
In This Episode:
- A story about a millionaire hippie with a fake name
- If you're doing to do something big, make sure you do this…
- One reason why investors might not invest in your business (and how to fix it)
- The kind of people who get investment money
- How to get reviews for your book (or podcast)
- Who controls the media?
- A personal story — the scariest part about the all new RED Podcast (which might surprise some)
Links To Things I Talk About:
- Caitlyn Jenner
- Bruce Jenner – Can't Stop The Music
- Village People
- Burt's Bees
- Kim Kardashian Selfish
- The Strap Smith
Fly The Flag…
If you like RED Podcast, I'd appreciate you telling a friend (maybe even two). And if you really like RED, a review on Apple Podcasts would be great too.