It's easy to get off track. Even this podcast is a bit off track right now… So know that, if you're in this situation, I'm right there with you.
On this episode, I share personal stories of losing momentum with goals and how I'm getting things back in order. I've also got a simple three-step process for how you can do the same…
In This Episode:
- How I've done one habit 5473 days in a row (with the exception of only two days — one after surgery, one because I lost a day traveling internationally)
- Have a podcast? How to statistically guarantee it will be a success.
- Why you're screwing up without even knowing it (and how to correct this problem)
- One thing you must know before you start anything new
- The “nuclear option” for getting back on track (you probably shouldn't do this, but it's an option if you're really desperate)
- Too many emails? How to take care of all of them…
- This kills people who smoke (but can be great for your business)
- What goes wrong (every time)
- Why your blog is like The Simpsons
- The only way to kick ass in business (or anything)
- Watch out for this — you're always fighting it (sometimes without realizing it)
- A lesson about product creation from Married With Children
- My three-step process for getting your goals back on track — you can start this today
Links To Things I Talk About:
Help Your Friends Stay On Track…
If you like RED Podcast, I'd appreciate you telling a friend (maybe even two). And if you really like RED, a review on Apple Podcasts would be great too.