In This Episode:
- The first thing you must to in order to connect with your audience
- Feeling judgement from an audience? Tips to help with that…
- How to manage expectations (both yours and those of your audience)
- One reason so many speakers are out of touch with their audiences
- Rush Limbaugh‘s secret to building a massive (and dedicated) audience
- Where to go when you want to know what your audience is thinking
- Being evaluated by your audience? A simple trick to get higher ratings…
- How to talk to a crowd — this also works with people you meet at business events (and even blind dates)
- Should you be “polarizing” and, if so, how far should you push things?
- How to make money off haters
- Humor in presentations — why it works (or doesn't)
Thanks To The People Who Contributed To This Episode:
Help Fight The War On Boring Speakers…
If you like RED Podcast, I'd appreciate you telling a friend (maybe even two). And if you really like RED, a review on iTunes would be great too.