How the hell is Donald Trump the #1 Republican candidate in the 2016 Presidential race? Yeah, he’s done well in real estate, but most people think of him as the guy who runs a pretend business with celebrity employees…
It’s a great lesson in marketing.
If you want to get this same kind of attention for your business, listen up…
In This Episode:
- My theory on why Donald Trump
hashad a mattress line
- If you’re 6’7″ tall (or less), this might be an option for you. Over 6’7″? Sorry…
- What real estate agents know about pissing on somebody’s leg (and calling it rain)
- A way to state your position that gets results
- How to compete against a big and powerful company (even when you’re small and not-so-powerful)
- What to do when you don’t like the way things are going in your business (or in life — this works in both situations)
- How to sell a “bug”
- Do you think people will notice?
- Why people don’t trust marketers (or politicians)
- Where most of your money comes from
Links To Things I Talk About:
- The Yugo: The Rise and Fall of the Worst Car in History (Get the audio book free with Audible trial.)
- WTF Podcast
This Isn’t For Everybody, But I Hope It’s For You…
If you like RED Podcast, I’d appreciate you telling a friend (maybe even two). And if you really like RED, a review on iTunes would be great too.