Another new year, another list of goals… And more fancy (and complicated) ways for us to make sure this year isn't like the previous one.
Setting and achieving goals doesn't have to be complicated. In this episode, I share a two-part process that will help you to achieve any goal you want this year.
In This Episode:
- Any easy way to tell if you're on track to meet your goals this year
- The only question you need to ask yourself when assessing your life.
- Why some entrepreneurs never take vacations (it's not what you think)
- How relevant is the “Wheel Of Life” exercise commonly used by coaches?
- Why you may not want to listen to a “Christian” blogger (even if you're Christian)
- When to ignore advice about “work/life balance”
- Who the “4-Hour Workweek” is really for
- What true freedom in business looks like
- The only criteria you need to think about when it comes to goal setting
Links To Things I Talk About:
- Wheel Of Life (template)
- LifeScore Assessment
- The 4-Hour Workweek: Escape 9-5, Live Anywhere, and Join the New Rich (Get the audio book free with Audible trial.)
- “My Amp Goes To 11”
Help Your Friends Accomplish More This Year…
If you like RED Podcast, I'd appreciate you telling a friend (maybe even two). And if you really like RED, a review on iTunes would be great too.