Email was so cool 25 years ago. Now it’s just another item on a big ass list of things we have to do.
My mother has something like 23,000 emails in her inbox and she doesn’t even run a business. Before I started properly managing my email, it wasn’t uncommon for me to have 3500 or more messages myself.
The good news is that I’ve got a way to manage your email which will help you get to “inbox zero” and make sure you never miss an an important message again. And it only takes just a few minutes each day…
In This Episode:
- Why you should ignore email (sometimes)
- The #2 problem with email (this is why you’ve overwhelmed with it not the #1 problem)
- Twitter — why it’s not just for kids, celebrities, and supernerd tech guys
- How to “check” your inbox without getting sucked in
- Why “unsubscribing” from mailing lists may be a waste of your time (and how to know ahead of time)
- Using a common “kitchen appliance” to help you get through important emails faster…
- What to do if an email is really urgent
Links To Things I Talk About:
Help Your Friends Kick Ass At Email…
If you like RED Podcast, I’d appreciate you telling a friend (maybe even two). And if you really like RED, a review on iTunes would be great too.