Spend 10 minutes on Facebook, Twitter, or Reddit and you'll see more than a few people getting their panties in a wad over silly things that have no effect on their day-to-day lives.
Yet most entrepreneurs, even the smart and successful ones, do something very similar all the time…
Chances are you're one of them. And if you are, this is costing you business. More than that, it's keeping you from getting your best work out to world.
This episode of RED Podcast talks all about this problem and how you can fix it.
In This Episode:
- A business lesson from a Mormon mother
- How you learn lessons (entrepreneurial and otherwise)
- Is your kid a future entrepreneur? Do this…
- Work vs. Art
- How our “work” gets better
- Why “songwriters” are scared — a lesson for all creative entrepreneurs
- The reason I never sign NDAs (even when I have to leave money on the table)
- I can't help you market anything when you make this mistake…
- Every podcaster has experienced this problem (and you're probably experiencing it too, even if you don't have a podcast)
- A controversial music industry practice that I (and other entrepreneurs) love
- How to double your money in the music business (or any business)
- Why potentially great work dies
Links To Things I Talk About:
Help Your Friends Do Great Work…
If you like RED Podcast, I'd appreciate you telling a friend (maybe even two). And if you really like RED, a review on Apple Podcasts would be great too.