How does one guy get paid more money for doing basically the same work as another guy who has similar skill?
That's what this episode is about. More importantly, I give you a couple of quick and simple things you can do right now to increase the money you get for the work you're doing.
In This Episode:
- You know who else recycles? This famous rock singer..
- Most people think this will make you more money. It won't. At least not directly.
- The one word in your sales pitch that will get you more money.
- How to spot a salesman who doesn't know what he's doing (even though he'll probably make the sale…eventually)
- What can you learn from 21-year-old life coach?
- Two things entrepreneurs learn with time that will help you charge more money for what you do
- Why drug dealers who “go straight” often return to dealing drugs — this applies to you (and your business)
- The reason changes (in business or life) take so long
- People don't question paying more money for a service when this is in place
- A pricing lesson from a Hollywood pimp — this will help you make more money instantly
- The lie good musicians (and also movie stars) tell
- Has you favorite celebrity had plastic surgery? Why you'll never find out for sure (even though it's usually pretty obvious)
- Do these two things right now to get more money from your clients
- Having trouble asking for big money from potential clients? This simple trick will fix that instantly.
Links To Things I Talk About:
Help Your Friends Make More Money…
If you like RED Podcast, I'd appreciate you telling a friend (maybe even two). And if you really like RED, a review on iTunes would be great too.