A few months ago, I ended up at a “secret” V.I.P. party. Some of the people attending were paying as much as $30,000 for access to this group.
On this episode of RED Podcast, I talk about what “V.I.P.” really looks like and how you can get access to events like this for free…
In This Episode:
- A sales lesson from Jehovah's Witnesses
- Why book publishers (and authors) give away so much stuff when new books are released
- The reason I always buy hyped-up books during their launch periods (even if I know they're going to be junk)
- VIP tickets — why people really buy them
- The best part about flying “First Class” — few people will admit this
- What happens when you sit next to an important person (it's not what you think)
- All about “noisy” people
Links To Things I Talk About:
Help Your Entrepreneur Friends Gain More Influence…
If you like RED Podcast, I'd appreciate you telling a friend (maybe even two). And if you really like RED, a review on iTunes would be great too.