I was 41 when I got married. Before doing this, I'd always planned on getting a prenuptial agreement. My wife, also an established entrepreneur, felt the same way.
Both of us, although never previously married, had experienced the problems that can happen when you go into a business partnership without solid agreements and things go wrong…
So why did we “roll the dice” with our personal lives and get married without having a prenuptial agreement in place?
On this episode of RED Podcast, I talk about business partnerships and what you need to know before starting a new business, with or without a partner…
In This Episode:
- How to avoid business disputes
- The way to avoid arguments with business partners
- Before you buy any advertising for your business, you must know this…
- A lady started throwing things…
- Why market research is bullshit (but you'll still be ok)
- Your “Plan B” – Is it hurting or helping you?
- What the guitarist for Prince taught me about business partnerships
- The bank account for people who want to achieve massive wealth (but have no discipline with money)
- Why scarcity in your business is good — how you can use it to make more money and get more focused with your marketing
- What people are really paying you for
- The reason you're not getting anything done (and how to fix that)
- 3 “rules” for business success — these are simple, but few people follow them
Links To Things I Talk About:
- 10% Happier: How I Tamed the Voice in My Head, Reduced Stress Without Losing My Edge, and Found Self-Help That Actually Works… (Get the audio book free with Audible trial.)
Help Your Entrepreneur Friends Have Better Business Partnerships…
If you like RED Podcast, I'd appreciate you telling a friend (maybe even two). And if you really like RED, a review on Apple Podcasts would be great too.