These guys aren't Sunday School teachers, for sure, but they're not bad people either. And this episode has additional recordings from the conversations that I had with these “fake IRS agents” as well as more lessons from the scam call center, which generates as much as $30,000 per day, that you can apply to your business.
In This Episode:
- Why you can't get investors for your business (and how to fix this)
- The #1 reason the people you hire flake on you (or otherwise don't work out)
- A hiring lesson from the guy who invented “personal development”
- What you can learn about growing your business from an indie rock band
- The truth about “million-dollar ideas”
- How to make money by selling only two things per week (or fewer)
- Why do many people selling ebooks on Amazon are broke
- Making 200% more money with 2% of the work…
- The $3/hour dilemma
- Letter from a Philippine worker
- How to create real change in the world (not just the fill Facebook with a bunch of BS “slacktivism” posts)
- A renegade call center employee who became rich
- The solution to IRS Scam Calls (it's not what you think)
Links To Things I Talk About:
- What $3 Per Hour Can Do…
- 23 Hours
- Phone Scams Continue to be a Serious Threat
- If you believe you've been a victim of an IRS Impersonation Scam, report the call here.
Help Your Entrepreneur Friends Change The World Through Business…
If you like RED Podcast, I'd appreciate you telling a friend (maybe even two). And if you really like RED, a review on iTunes would be great too.