Nothing sucks the life out of you than having nobody care about your work. The worst thing that can happen to an author is to put months (or even years) into creating a great book, only to release that book and have be ignored.
Most non-fiction business books sell fewer than 5000 copies…
You can do better than that!
On this episode, I talk about the “fantastic four” — four non-fiction book frameworks that sell like crazy. Regardless of your “niche” in business, you can use one of these to give you book the boost it needs and the sales it deserves.
Intimidated by the thought of writing 200 pages (or more) of content? Don't worry… I also cover a way to outline your book that makes organization and writing easy!
In This Episode:
- Everybody has a book (except you)
- Why most authors don't sell many books
- Your competitive advantage — is it really that competitive?
- Everybody knows what the “special sauce” is…
- The number one thing you can do to write a book that sells
- What makes people want to buy your book (and how to give it to them)
- Four “topics” that sell books like crazy
- SEX!! – How you can use sex to be more sexy to the sex-crazed people who think about getting more sex while they're in the middle of having sex
- People don't want this… (but it's the approach most authors take with their books)
- The “quick and dirty” book outline that will get you 200+ pages on content
- How to write a book in 60 days (or less)
Links To Things I Talk About:
Help Your Entrepreneur Friends Write A Book That Sells…
If you like RED Podcast, I'd appreciate you telling a friend (maybe even two). And if you really like RED, a review on iTunes would be great too.