As you grow your influence, you'll have opportunities to generate “free money” simply by using your name. For example, [[YOUR NAME HERE]] Bottled Water or [[YOUR NAME HERE]] Dog Food.
For some people, these kinds of deals can make more money than their “real” businesses…
But is something like this for you?
In this episode, I talk about the pros and cons of licensing your name, how opportunities like this happen, and what you need to watch out for when they do…
In This Episode:
- Why Daymond John isn't at the Daymond John Launch Academy seminar
- A teenage “hobby” that is now worth BILLIONS — Too bad the original owners sold it for just $130
- The 14-week #1 Billboard Hit (You've danced to it at weddings…) — Sold for just $1500!
- Something to watch for when doing “partnerships” online
- Keeping your good reputation online…
- Only $27 for $10,000 in “value” (and by “value” I mean %#!+)
- The guru “race to the bottom” and how to avoid it
- Why you don't see Gucci in Costco
- The “Utah Scam” and what you need to know about it (because you're the one who will be really screwed)
- Why Guerrilla Marketing is dead
- Chicken Soup For The Soul (You were already thinking this, but I'm going to say it anyway…)
- Selling meth on RED Podcast
- What you need to know about the sponsors of RED Podcast
Links To Things I Talk About:
- Daymond John's Launch Academy
- Fake Ass Event, Where Is Daymond John?
- Six-Figure Musician – How to Sell More Music, Get More People to Your Shows, and Make More Money in the Music Business (Get the audio book free with Audible trial.)
- Guerrilla Marketing: Easy and Inexpensive Strategies for Making Big Profits from Your Small Business
- Chicken Soup for the Soul 20th Anniversary Edition (Get the audio book free with Audible trial.)
- New Media Expo (NMX) – A Review
Help Your Entrepreneur Friends Make Extra Money…
If you like RED Podcast, I'd appreciate you telling a friend (maybe even two). And if you really like RED, a review on Apple Podcasts would be great too.