Are you sick of hearing about Donald Trump yet? Hillary Clinton?
Sorry. That’s exactly what I’m talking about.
Sort of… I promise you it has everything to do with your business. In fact, this just might be what saves your business from failure.
I also talk about marketing to lesbians… Yes, this applies to you also, even if you’re a straight white guy who wants to “Make America Great Again.”
In This Episode:
- What Taylor Swift thinks about Donald Trump (and Hillary Clinton)
- Business advice from a “Christian” marketing consulting
- Why people in the United States (and people in general) are more pissed off and divisive than ever
- Who lies more? Democrats or Republicans?
- The reason so many people think Hillary Clinton is a “baby killer”
- Trump – Is he a rapist?
- As a business owner, when the the right time to share your political views?
- The social media echo chamber (echo chamber…echo chamber…echo chamber…)
- Playing it “safe” on social media
- Ken Bone’s adult movie offer
- White guys eating white bread
Links To Things I Talk About:
- Lesbians And Subaru
- Hyperpartisan Facebook Pages Are Publishing False And Misleading Information At An Alarming Rate
- Ken Bone’s Uber Endorsement
- Rush Limbaugh (Before He Was Famous)
Help Your Entrepreneur Friends Grab ‘Em By The Podcast…
If you like RED Podcast, I’d appreciate you telling a friend (maybe even two). And if you really like RED, a review on iTunes would be great too.