My grandfather, like a lot of Southern men, loved guns. When I was a kid, traveling “gun shows” would come through town and he’d come with them to sell ammunition.
I’d tag along…
Working at these events was one of my first jobs. I got to know a lot of the dealers and see how they ran their businesses. On this episode of RED Podcast, I talk about the experience and what you, as an influencer, can learn from this $32,000,000,000 industry…
In This Episode:
- Inside the $32,000,000,000 business known as guns
- Grandpa’s “lowrider” car
- Rednecks with money
- “Buy Low and Sell High” – what this really looks like
- How to DOUBLE the money you make as a speaker
- What drug dealers know about getting maximum price for their products
- Why companies in Boise, ID (a cheap place to live) will pay you more money than NYC (a very expensive city)
- 400% more money for driving one mile down the road
- Are you wasting time with “Facebook Ads” and other tools to find new customers?
- An easy way to segment your mailing list and send personalized, bulk email
- How to be “the guy” – this is so simple you can start doing it today
Links To Things I Talk About:
- Hillbilly Elegy (Get the audio book free with Audible trial.)
- GMass – Send Bulk Email Via Gmail
- Convert Kit
Get The RED Podcast App – It’s FREE!
Help Your Entrepreneur Friends Gain More Influence…
If you like RED Podcast, I’d appreciate you telling a friend (maybe even two). And if you really like RED, a review on iTunes would be great too.