Prince is gone, but he’s left behind a legacy of not only music, but some great business lessons for entrepreneurs, book authors, podcasters, bloggers, and others making a living with their ideas.
In This Episode:
- A business lesson from Prince’s “secret vault”
- The story behind Purple Rain
- Branding lessons from Prince — are you doing these with your business?
- How Prince controlled an interview
- The real reason Prince changed his name
- Did Prince really live a life of excess? Not when it came to this…
- What Prince (and Alaskan fisherman) know that most entrepreneurs don’t
- A book publishing lesson from Prince’s record label
- How to sell “mystery”
Links To Things I Talk About:
Help Your Friends Be Sexy MFs And Increase P Control…
If you like RED Podcast, I’d appreciate you telling a friend (maybe even two). And if you really like RED, a review on iTunes would be great too.