Muhammad Ali is widely regarded as one of the most significant sports figures of the 20th century. He was as controversial and polarizing as he was inspiring.
On this special episode of RED Podcast, I talk about what you can learn from him…
In This Episode:
- A good reason to change your name (even you're not religious)
- The “uniform” we all wear and why it's important to the work we do
- Why successful influencers seem bigger than they really are (and how you can do the same thing)
- How to escape your past
- If you know a Southern guy, ask him this question…
- How my friend's mother got into the business of writing erotica
- Why people don't change (and how you can)
- That kid from school you made fun of and why he was the smartest guy in the room…
- How old is too old to start a new venture?
- Did I actually just agree with Gary Vaynerchuk? Yes…
- Got a big mouth like Muhammad Ali? Better have this as well…
- Why people care about Gary Vaynerchuk's marriage
- The reason most boxers are poor (before, during, and after their boxing careers)
- Is entrepreneurship worth the price we pay to do it?
Links To Things I Talk About:
- #AskGaryVee: One Entrepreneur's Take on Leadership, Social Media, and Self-Awareness (Get the audio book free with Audible trial.)
- On The Ropes
- Muhammad Ali and Will Smith on Islam
Help Your Friends Float Like A Butterfly And Sting Like A Bee…
If you like RED Podcast, I'd appreciate you telling a friend (maybe even two). And if you really like RED, a review on Apple Podcasts would be great too.