I'm glad you asked.
On this episode, we talk about the best techniques we use to get stuff done. You'll learn about our workflow and how we organize it to get our blogs, books, and podcasts written and published on a regular (and continuous) basis.
We talk about distractions and how to know whether an opportunity is a good one or just another “shiny object” that will get you nowhere.
If you're ready to “get more done,” this episode is for you.
In This Episode:
- How to make a “Master List”
- Why David uses a computer “to-do” list
- Why Laurel writes everything down on paper
- What David does when he falls behind on tasks
- Laurel's “weekly check-in” to keep on top of tasks
Links To Things We Talk About:
We ain't too proud to beg…
If you like what we're doing here, we'd appreciate your help spreading the word. Tell a friend about us, will ya?