She also gets ideas in the shower.
Needless to say, she has too many ideas to pursue them all.
I've got a lot of business ideas myself. In my early years of business, I jumped into many of them.
Some made money. Most didn't.
How do you know if a business idea (or marketing technique) is worth pursuing? That's what we talk about on this episode…
In This Episode:
- Laurel's 4-step process for dealing with distraction
- The type of marketing that never works
- One way we made sure RED Podcast would be successful (before we started it)
- The advantage of waiting to start new projects
- Why David never skips a day of work
Links To Things We Talk About:
Sure, This Is Awkward, But…
If If you like what we're doing here, we'd appreciate your help spreading the word. Tell a friend about us, will ya?
It's Time To Grow Your Podcast...
Let me help you.
Give me your best email address and I'll send you my "Audience Attraction Cheat Sheet" with 25 episode templates proven to attract new (and loyal) listeners...