She also gets ideas in the shower.
Needless to say, she has too many ideas to pursue them all.
I've got a lot of business ideas myself. In my early years of business, I jumped into many of them.
Some made money. Most didn't.
How do you know if a business idea (or marketing technique) is worth pursuing? That's what we talk about on this episode…
In This Episode:
- Laurel's 4-step process for dealing with distraction
- The type of marketing that never works
- One way we made sure RED Podcast would be successful (before we started it)
- The advantage of waiting to start new projects
- Why David never skips a day of work
Links To Things We Talk About:
Sure, This Is Awkward, But…
If If you like what we're doing here, we'd appreciate your help spreading the word. Tell a friend about us, will ya?
10 Rules For "Renegade" Experts