In short, not everybody is going to like what you do.
I released a book several years ago and reviewers on Amazon tore it a new one. You'll hear that story.
I also do an imitation of Gary Vaynerchuk. And I talk about a popular band you'll know that never got a good review in Rolling Stone.
Laurel talks about how she told me my last book had a lot of problems.
In This Episode:
- When you should ignore feedback.
- Why American Idol has so many bad singers
- How you should respond to feedback.
- Why RED Podcast is always about 25 minutes (or less)
- How to give feedback (and get a good reaction)
- What almost KILLED David's last book…
- A big cause of typos when writing a book or blog post.
Links To Things We Talk About:
- The Tim Ferriss Show
- Gary Vaynerchuk
- David's REALLY BAD (and Personally Insulting) Book Review
- Six-Figure Musician – The Book
FOR THE LOVE OF ALL THINGS HOLY PLEASE DO THIS!!!
If you like what we're doing here, we'd appreciate your help spreading the word. Tell a friend about us, will ya?
It's Time To Grow Your Podcast...
Let me help you.
Give me your best email address and I'll send you my "Audience Attraction Cheat Sheet" with 25 episode templates proven to attract new (and loyal) listeners...