But she didn't thrive in a corporate world. In fact, she was miserable.
Some people live their entire lives like this. She decided not to.
In this episode, Laurel tells the story of quitting the corporate world (for good), her first post-job business venture, and how she finally found success without working for somebody else.
In This Episode:
- Who not to associate with when you're working a job.
- The first thing you must do when you decide to quit your job.
- Why she didn't give a two-week notice to her boss.
- Advice for somebody getting ready to quit a job.
- Why you should start your own business now, even if you're not ready to quit your job.
Links To Things We Talk About:
A Little Help?
If you like what we're doing here, we'd appreciate your help spreading the word. Tell a friend about us, will ya?