Every. Single. Day.
It even happened when she was writing on the subject of distraction.
If you're not making the money you want, it likely has something to do with distraction. This episode focuses on this problem and how to deal with it.
In This Episode:
- 8 common causes of distraction (and how to deal with them)
- Why David bought a new computer specifically for writing a book
- How David deals with unexpected phone calls
- A solution to get work done when co-workers talk too much
- A lesson on distraction management from Bill Clinton
Links To Things We Talk About:
- Make It Rain
- The Power of Full Engagement by Jim Loehr and Tony Schwartz (Get the audio book free with Audible trial.)
- Google Analytics
This May Very Well Be A Distraction, But…
If you like what we're doing here, we'd appreciate your help spreading the word. Tell a friend about us, will ya?