Writing a book is a bitch. If you want to do it right, it takes both time and effort.
But while the process may not necessarily be easy, it's possible to have ease.
How? That's what we talk about on this episode…
In This Episode:
- The first part of writing a successful book (you must have this)
- Why you shouldn't edit yourself when writing
- How David “accidentally” got in the book publishing business
- Where to get ideas for you book
- Why you shouldn't write a book “everybody” will enjoy
- How to organize a good outline (Laurel's is 12 pages long…)
- Why Laurel reads fiction books (even though she writes non-fiction)
- A place to “steal” a great outline
- Why David walked away from a publishing deal
- A good reason to read bad books
- Laurel's writing process
- A common “first chapter” problem you may run into
- How long will your book take?
- The editing process…
Links To Things We Talk About:
- Six-Figure Musician (Get the audio book free with Audible trial.)
- Never Leave Money On The Table (Get the audio book free with Audible trial.)
- The Complete Idiot's Guide
- Go Fire Yourself
Since You Like Writing… How About Writing A Review For Us?
If you like what we're doing here, we'd appreciate your help spreading the word. Please visit Stitcher and leave a review…
It's Time To Grow Your Podcast...
Let me help you.
Give me your best email address and I'll send you my "Audience Attraction Cheat Sheet" with 25 episode templates proven to attract new (and loyal) listeners...