What do you do when it happens to you? How can you prevent it from happening in the first place?
That's what we talk about on this episode of RED Podcast…
In This Episode:
- How David got into the radio business
- Symptoms of burnout
- Why Laurel cooks (it's not because it's “woman's work”)
- Ways to be out of burnout mode
- When you should never make critical decisions in your business
- How Laurel manages stress (it works and anybody can do it)
- Why David doesn't work in the morning
- A good reason to sleep more
- How to get perspective on your situation
- Why burnout can be a good thing (and how to make the most of it)
- David explains “The Pulse”
- Why we don't have our TV hooked up
Links To Things We Talk About:
- Inflatable Sumo Wrestling Suit
- The Magic of Thinking Big (Get the audio book free with Audible trial.)
Avoid Burnout! – Take A Break By Doing This…
If you like what we're doing here, we'd appreciate your help spreading the word. Perhaps you can leave a review on Stitcher…
It's Time To Grow Your Podcast...
Let me help you.
Give me your best email address and I'll send you my "Audience Attraction Cheat Sheet" with 25 episode templates proven to attract new (and loyal) listeners...